The 2018 US News & World Report gave our city the recognition long-time residents already knew: Colorado Springs is one of the best places to live!
No matter if you’re looking for homes with land for sale in Colorado Springs, a nice loft situated in the urban flavor and energy of downtown, or one of our grand historic homes near the Broadmoor or Old North End, there’s a community for you.
If you haven’t been here before, our city is nestled in the shadow of America’s Mountain, Pikes Peak. In addition, you’ll quickly realize that Colorado Springs is a very dog-friendly city, offers a slower-pace than other metropolitan locations, but definitely doesn’t skimp on the most amazing food!
Talking about the city we love is our favorite thing to do and it makes us smile. The Colorado Springs community has many benefits such as:
- High academic standards and choices for kids of all ages – including many charter and private schools. Two of our public school districts rank in the top 10 for the state.
- We are the proud home of UCCS and Colorado College (go Tigers!), among others.
- The Colorado Springs community a home-school friendly city.
- Downtown and many other neighborhoods are experiencing rapid and exciting rejuvenation projects.
- A new U.S. Olympic Museum is under construction and scheduled to open in 2020.
- Enjoy amazing views of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods every day.
- Large dog parks and even dog-friendly pubs
- Active arts community (especially in Green Mountain Falls during the summer).
- Awesome Farmer’s Markets in the summer and fall.
- More hiking trails than you can count.
- No shortage of scrumptious independent restaurants and cozy coffee shops.
- Numerous museums and tourist attractions within a few minutes drive.
When you live in Colorado Springs, you live in a place where people want to come on vacation!